- Attend coach training meetings, practices, and games.
- Serve with other coaches on your team.
- Communicate to your team and their parents.
- Abide by the rules of our league.
- Lead a 1 – 1 1/2 hour practice, once a week, that develops fundamental skills using provided drills.
- Conclude each practice with a provided Bible devotion and prayer.
- Coach a 1-hour game on Saturdays.
Interested? Complete the Coach Application ASAP. Once your application is sent, you will be informed about upcoming training meetings, receive a coach manual with drills and devotions, and be given access to online tools.