These instructions are not what we want or are used to, but they are necessary to protect the vulnerable and to practice the "Golden Rule." Credible data now shows that the virus is not as great a threat as it was originally supposed for babies, children, youth & adults under 70 who are in good health. Older adults, and especially those with underlying conditions (Diabetes, COPD, immune deficiencies, etc.), should take the recommended precautions. If everyone will follow the above suggestions, there will be little danger to anyone.
- Please do not attend if you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19: shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat and/or new loss of taste or smell. You will put others at risk if you have any of these symptoms as you may have been exposed to the virus yourself. If you have had the virus, please wait 14 days after being cleared by a physician to attend.
- Please park on the south side parking lot (Funeral Home side) and enter through the foyer doors. The elevator entrance is closed. Please allow those with mobility issues to park in the Ministry Center parking lot.
- We will begin accepting people inside 30 minutes prior to the service but please enter only when your entire party is ready to be seated. We ask that family units be seated together.
- Door Greeters will open the door and admit you to the foyer. We want to keep people from congregating in the foyer so we will direct you to one of the auditorium entry doors. An usher will direct you to the next available seating.
- You (or your family) will be seated with the required space (6 feet) on both sides, front and back.
- We do not encourage shaking hands. Greet others with a smile or a wave. Masks are optional.
- Nurseries are available for children 6 months - 3 years. Babies in arms (Birth - 6 months) may be held by mothers in the designated area in the rear of the auditorium. If they cry, "cry rooms" are available in the preschool area. Children 4 and up will sit with their families. Please contact Melissa Roeder if you need childcare via email or phone (email@example.com / 843-661-4344).
- Please observe 6 feet of distance at all times. Do not make others uncomfortable by violating this.
- Restrooms will be open.
- Once a healthy capacity has been reached in the auditorium, we will begin seating in the chapel for overflow.
Let's pray that we will soon be back to normal; but until then, we can continue to worship together safely. Thank you for your cooperation.